Tuesday 25 October 2011

American Apparel Flea Market!

So last Friday I headed to Brick Lane with my boyfriend and a friend after uni for the American Apparel sale. I also went to the one last year and it was pretty good despite the riots! So this year I was expecting the same but to be honest it wasn't as great! Even though it was pretty well organised it was hard finding anything for me or what I wanted, but then again I am very picky. We probably spent about two hours there since we couldn't decide what to buy (apart from the boyfriend, he was done within 30 mins). It got to closing time and security were screaming telling everyone to queue to pay so I started panicking because I STILL COULDN'T DECIDE...I really hate being indecisive sometimes...bring broke didn't really help either. Eventually I came out with a jacket, blazer, cardigan and a dress for £77. And even after that I wasn't happy! I still think I picked them out of panic, not that I didn't like any of them , I just thought I could have got better! Plus all the stuff that I did want didn't fit me, damn you Summer time for making me putting on about half a stone! =[ Anyway here are some pictures which I got my boyfriend to take on his phone hehe. :)











After that draining event, we headed to Cinnamon for some curry! :D Mmmmmmm, plus we used our tastecard...THE POWER OF DISCOUNTS! If you don't know what the tastecard is then you need to! It's a discount card which gives you 50% or 2 for 1 in thousandssssssssssss of restaurants in London, it costs £70 for the card which lasts for 1 year but trust me it is so worth it, after a few meals that'll cover up the £70 so imagine how much you'll be saving for the whole year! It has also made me try new restaurants which is really fun!

Okay back to uni work now, I really want a strawberry cheesecake to keep me going. Sighs*

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment